U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » Draw, Display, Images, Bitmaps, Icons » Why BMPEncoder::NewBmp() doesn´t exists anymoe?
Re: Why BMPEncoder::NewBmp() doesn´t exists anymoe? [message #12960 is a reply to message #12953] Fri, 30 November 2007 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mr_ped is currently offline  mr_ped
Messages: 826
Registered: November 2005
Location: Czech Republic - Praha
Experienced Contributor
alex100: why "from string"?
I think that function does expect the data of image to be in the string passed as argument, while you are giving it the name of file, not the data.

(but I didn't check the code or documentation, so I may be wrong)
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: image drawn in Paint(Draw &w) does not stay when refereshed
Next Topic: flicker
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 10 19:31:28 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.24998 seconds