U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » Recent Ubuntu8.04 troubles confirmed to be the compiler bug
Re: Recent Ubuntu8.04 troubles confirmed to be the compiler bug [message #15902 is a reply to message #15892] Thu, 15 May 2008 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mr_ped is currently offline  mr_ped
Messages: 826
Registered: November 2005
Location: Czech Republic - Praha
Experienced Contributor
So is this reported to GCC team or at least to Ubuntu so they can push upstream a bit?
I think this is quite critical, I will probably search trough launchpad (ubuntu bug+stuff system) today to see if it is reported and if not, I will report it.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Another new ubuntu problem...
Next Topic: Ideas for an SVN addition to theide
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 19:10:37 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00871 seconds