U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » About ArrayCtrl options
Re: About ArrayCtrl options [message #1735 is a reply to message #1733] Thu, 16 March 2006 20:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
kverko wrote on Thu, 16 March 2006 13:34

Hi!

After some pause I am handling the newer version with InsertAppend capabilities.
Sorry if I seem to be insatiable, but why have I to hit the <Enter> TWICE to get a new row? Or have I misunderstood something?

Miklós



I am sorry, there is not "InsertAppend"... Could you give me more hints about what are you doing? (e.g. a couple of lines of code or testcase package)?

Could be a bug... But need a way how to reproduce it.

Mirek
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: ArrayCtrl strange colors in Navigate 602beta3 [BUG][FIXED]-Value problem
Next Topic: ArrayCtrl scroll position [BUG] [FIXED]
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 10 00:26:05 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01372 seconds