U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » About ArrayCtrl options
Re: About ArrayCtrl options [message #1780 is a reply to message #1776] Sat, 18 March 2006 19:27 Go to previous message
kverko is currently offline  kverko
Messages: 8
Registered: December 2005
Location: Porva, Hungary
Promising Member
Mirek, thank you for the help.
The key was AutoAppending indeed. The missing key. I had to refresh my version because it did not know about AutoAppending yet. And so was I. (I had downloaded the beta about a week before the 602 final was released.)

Miklós
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: ArrayCtrl strange colors in Navigate 602beta3 [BUG][FIXED]-Value problem
Next Topic: ArrayCtrl scroll position [BUG] [FIXED]
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 09 17:26:52 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.58012 seconds