U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » U++ users applications in progress and useful code snippets, including reference examples! » Small Upp gems. Native icons in TreeCtrl
Re: Small Upp gems. Native icons in TreeCtrl [message #18456 is a reply to message #18451] Wed, 01 October 2008 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Messages: 3461
Registered: August 2008
Senior Veteran
Hi Mr_ped

I cannot get it now but there is a promising

---> Image GetFileIcon(const String& folder, const String& filename, bool isdir, bool isexe);

between #ifdef PLATFORM_X11 #ifdef flagNOGTK

As this is the function that FileSel uses in Gtk ... it will work!.

Perhaps I will do a little bit more in few days and I propose you a unified function for Linux and Windows.

Sorry for not waiting some days to check it in Linux. I was so happy that I could not wait.

And I am checking new gems from Upp very useful to show you in few days ...

Best regards
Koldo


Best regards
IƱaki
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: More small gems
Next Topic: Sample CUPS driver for PDF files generation
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 30 13:33:14 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00643 seconds