U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Coffee corner » A reply to PM....
Re: A reply to PM.... [message #19695 is a reply to message #19689] Mon, 05 January 2009 23:08 Go to previous message
Sender Ghost is currently offline  Sender Ghost
Messages: 301
Registered: November 2008
Senior Member
luzr wrote on Tue, 06 January 2009 02:25

There is no need this should be kept private :)

Ok, thank you for your answers.
It's something as to do list and should be posted on "The plan...." topic later. And I working on it as I can. I thinking about collaborative development (on the ideas level at first, of course). This is reason of my private message.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Merry Christmas
Next Topic: Python for your applications
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 08 20:33:09 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.19024 seconds