U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » Look and Chameleon Technology » Compiz fix
Re: Compiz fix [message #20944 is a reply to message #20820] Mon, 20 April 2009 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
phirox is currently offline  phirox
Messages: 49
Registered: December 2007
Member
Also related to compiz. With the latest svn version I have this bug that characters I type sometimes get multiplied. "LLikke thisss when youu ttype".

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this.

I'll check tonight if it is a specific compiz module that causes this, and if I can find out which reversion it started occuring.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Previous Topic: Questions about themeing plz
Next Topic: ChGtk menu fix
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Oct 07 12:46:23 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00732 seconds