U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ SQL » Linux Oracle UPP
Re: Linux Oracle UPP [message #23205 is a reply to message #9259] Fri, 25 September 2009 13:02 Go to previous message
tojocky is currently offline  tojocky
Messages: 607
Registered: April 2008
Location: UK
Contributor

luzr wrote on Tue, 24 April 2007 14:57

Well, seems like this is beyond the simple fix. We will have to install Oracle client (hope we can do it in Ubuntu) and fix all issues...

Mirek


Is possible to install oracle client on ubuntu:

The detail instalation is by address:
http://thisbrokenworld.wordpress.com/2008/04/10/oracle-10g-c lient-tools-on-ubuntu-710/#comment-3

The package SQL_oracle was compiled succefull with oracle8 in ubuntu. but when I run I have getlastError:
Error loading OCI8 oracle connection dynamic library.

Somebody works on u++ with ubuntu?

[Updated on: Fri, 25 September 2009 13:58]

Report message to a moderator

 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Can I use Upp::Oracle8 connect to Oracle10?
Next Topic: OCILIB in U++?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 30 23:36:45 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.67583 seconds