U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » Build error
Re: Build error [message #24955 is a reply to message #24952] Fri, 05 February 2010 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Messages: 3461
Registered: August 2008
Senior Veteran
Hello gedumer

I am not en expert in Linux but I try to help Smile .

I could not reproduce your error. It seems that my Stream.cpp file is different than yours.

Please try to download the latest svn version possible (now it is 2014).

My fcntl.h is also very different to yours. I have an Ubuntu 9.04 with gcc 4.3.3.

Also as a last test try to compile in different modes.


Best regards
IƱaki
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Using U++ with existing code
Next Topic: Form Designer
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 18:01:52 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00530 seconds