U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » ArrayCtrl vs. GridCtrl (A noob's perspective)
Re: ArrayCtrl vs. GridCtrl (A noob's perspective) [message #25171 is a reply to message #25150] Sat, 13 February 2010 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Sc0rch is currently offline  Sc0rch
Messages: 99
Registered: February 2008
Location: Russia, Rubtsovsk
Member

alendar wrote on Sat, 13 February 2010 00:32

ArrayCtrl works with dynamically created windows, but GridCtrl blows chunks in the destructor somewhere.

Hello Alendar,

I'm using GridCtrl for dynamically created windows. I don't noticed such problem. Any details? Just need to know, I want to avoid the problems with GridCtrl in future.

Best regards,
Anton
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: is there any way to embed a browser window in a U++ window or view the html direclty?
Next Topic: General comments
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 30 05:13:38 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00936 seconds