U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » is there any way to embed a browser window in a U++ window or view the html direclty?  () 1 Vote
Re: is there any way to embed a browser window in a U++ window or view the html direclty? [message #25185 is a reply to message #25160] Sat, 13 February 2010 15:23 Go to previous message
blankets is currently offline  blankets
Messages: 2
Registered: February 2010
Junior Member
thank you very much for all the information!!Smile

I am still pretty new to programming and am making this program as a sort of way to teach myself as I go along, so I am not sure whether to chicken out and headbutt MS API for IE or to attempt to build that wrapper.

I think it will be too hard but I will give it a try as a learning experience.

Thanks for your advice: )

-Eric
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: text box action with enter key
Next Topic: ArrayCtrl vs. GridCtrl (A noob's perspective)
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 23:11:40 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00828 seconds