U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Core » More Xmlize functions
Re: More Xmlize functions [message #25529 is a reply to message #25525] Sat, 27 February 2010 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Messages: 1313
Registered: September 2007
Ultimate Contributor
Well, mostly because I needed some processing on ctrls loading.
My xmlizers were mostly aimed to solve a concrete problem, they are not generic ones.
BTW, I think it would be good to incorporate xmlize into ctrl, and to add OnLoad / OnStore handlers, I guess it could solve most streaming issues.

Ciao

Max
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Loss of digits in double Xmlize
Next Topic: FormatDouble and numbers under 1e-15
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 18:50:21 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00747 seconds