FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » Problems in growing up from newbie
Re: Problems in growing up from newbie [message #28506 is a reply to message #28505] Sat, 04 September 2010 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
jerson is currently offline  jerson
Experienced Member

cbpporter wrote on Sat, 04 September 2010 11:58

I don't think that someone who doesn't have this knowledge will have an easy time. The good news is that if you stick with it, you will get a lot of this knowledge just by using U++.

Amen to that. I have no option but to stick it out as I've dug my heels in deep Wink Very Happy I've taken on a full blown project that is 40% complete in UPP. I'm not giving up so easy, so, I'll definitely learn along the way. My only hope is to learn tricks that can speed up this process of learning. I can say U++ is not a very tough thing to learn up since I've achieved all this in 2 months since my first post in July. The finer nuances I'm sure will appear as light bulbs on the way. Smile A lot of what I learnt was due to help from folks here on this forum esp. Koldo whose help is ongoing.

An active forum supported by senior members is definitely a good thing for U++ and I wish I can support folks here someday in my own little way.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Previous Topic: Help needed to program an array ctrl.
Next Topic: where can I find more info?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 03:56:11 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01482 seconds