U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » Excel
Re: Excel [message #28860 is a reply to message #28858] Mon, 20 September 2010 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Messages: 3461
Registered: August 2008
Senior Veteran
ratah wrote on Mon, 20 September 2010 10:04


Quote:

It would be great if you could also adapt the code you need to OfficeAutomation design (you would be included in the OfficeAutomation credits


Hello Koldo,

I don't know how to manage to add this!! that's why I post it here Very Happy

Good luck


Ok

I will include it little by little.


Best regards
IƱaki
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Grid helper
Next Topic: Docking: Future request!
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 30 19:28:30 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.19295 seconds