U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » Using BLITZ in release mode
Re: Using BLITZ in release mode [message #29379 is a reply to message #29371] Sat, 16 October 2010 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Novo is currently offline  Novo
Messages: 1433
Registered: December 2006
Ultimate Contributor
dolik.rce wrote on Sat, 16 October 2010 05:02


I am not entirely sure what you mean (and I don't have theide at hand today Confused ) but the buildmode dropdown and output mode dialog set the same thing. "Output mode" just let's you set more additional details, like using Blitz, shared/static linking etc.

Honza


I meant "Setup -> Build methods" and "Build -> Output mode" dialogs. They both let you set up a BLITZ flag.


Regards,
Novo
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Can't build SMTP example under VS2012
Next Topic: Help: custom build
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 08 16:12:51 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.33444 seconds