U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » Excel
Re: Excel [message #30732 is a reply to message #28807] Wed, 19 January 2011 08:40 Go to previous message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Messages: 1244
Registered: March 2006
Location: Italy
Senior Contributor
ratah wrote on Fri, 17 September 2010 16:28

Hi everybody,

I always use this Library to create MS Excel file in C++.
Now i use upp and prefer Fonction4U/OfficeAutomation instead of this library.

Furthermore, some functions are not yet implemented like Setpic "add pictures into excel document". It is present in this library if upp programmers can introduce it into the OfficeAutomation library.

Thank you very much

Ratah




Hello Ratah,

only today I saw this package that seems very useful.
Can I ask you to include a simple test case to start with?

Thank you,
Luigi

[Updated on: Wed, 19 January 2011 08:41]

Report message to a moderator

 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Grid helper
Next Topic: Docking: Future request!
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 30 10:02:12 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00934 seconds