U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » U++ and Managed c++ /clr
Re: U++ and Managed c++ /clr [message #34255 is a reply to message #34254] Mon, 07 November 2011 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Sender Ghost is currently offline  Sender Ghost
Messages: 301
Registered: November 2008
Senior Member
conrad wrote on Mon, 07 November 2011 08:07


I am getting closer don't you think :)


I think, you need to look packages from tutorial, reference, examples, bazaar assemblies to get familiar with them and reading documentation by parallel. Especially, how packages, assemblies and nests organized.

I prepared example with two packages. The library package with .Net Framework functions/classes and example package, which uses library calculation results.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Synaptic Package Manager
Next Topic: U++ for a MS Devstudio solution?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 08 03:30:25 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00995 seconds