U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » How to connect to native MySql
Re: How to connect to native MySql [message #34310 is a reply to message #34309] Fri, 11 November 2011 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
BioBytes is currently offline  BioBytes
Messages: 312
Registered: October 2008
Location: France
Senior Member
Hi Dolik,

Thank you for your interest. My goal was to make beginners first steps in U++ and databases connection easier.

Yes of course I would like it could be included in U++ tutorials. But I do not know really how to do that so if you could do that, it would be nice.

Best regards

Pat

PS: I updated the document in translating the french wording into english
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: U++ for a MS Devstudio solution?
Next Topic: Best Unicode strategy
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 08 12:24:46 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.14039 seconds