U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » Strings related functions
Re: Strings related functions [message #37917 is a reply to message #37916] Fri, 23 November 2012 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
navi is currently offline  navi
Messages: 107
Registered: February 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia
Experienced Member
dolik.rce wrote on Fri, 23 November 2012 07:12



str = ToLower(str); str[0] = ToUpper(str[0]); // is this what you mean by 'title'?[/code]

Best regards,
Honza


Thank you very much Honza. Great! Silly me, I was expecting them in String headers. By Title case I was actually meaning Upper Case the first letter of every word. But I can always make my own from the above functions.

Regards,
Navi
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to run a Skylark app in webserver?
Next Topic: complex applications GUI best practices?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Oct 04 04:08:48 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01372 seconds