U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Coffee corner » What's the best virtualization software for development?
Re: What's the best virtualization software for development? [message #38009 is a reply to message #37997] Wed, 28 November 2012 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
lectus wrote on Tue, 27 November 2012 09:29

I use Virtualbox a lot to test Linux distros.

But some people say VMWARE Player (also free for personal use) has better performance.

What would be the best one for running multiple OSes and building U++ software? What's your experience?




I am using VMWARE player because I had strange issues with VirtualBox - e.g. it was strangely slowing down to the point of freeze during compilation. Nothing like that experienced with VMWARE...

Mirek
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Proof of concept: running Tcl scripts in Skylark
Next Topic: Why do you use U++?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 10:43:18 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.19220 seconds