U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » Using BLITZ in release mode
Re: Using BLITZ in release mode [message #38664 is a reply to message #29348] Wed, 02 January 2013 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
lectus is currently offline  lectus
Messages: 329
Registered: September 2006
Location: Brazil
Senior Member
Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I have a question:

How does BLITZ work exactly?

It's very interesting that U++ is the first framework that I see building so fast. The first time I used U++ I didn't notice that it was building the entire library. It really surprised me.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Can't build SMTP example under VS2012
Next Topic: Help: custom build
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 10 01:31:34 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00957 seconds