U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » "ScrollArea"...
Re: "ScrollArea"... [message #3904 is a reply to message #3475] Sat, 08 July 2006 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Messages: 1244
Registered: March 2006
Location: Italy
Senior Contributor
fudadmin wrote on Fri, 26 May 2006 09:53

You can download my new version of ScrollArea. Nothing special but might be sometimes useful...
Unzip "here" into your packages dir.

Edit: this version with scrollbars.

Hi Aris,

I'm using your scrollarea. It is very useful in this moment because I'm trying to simulate a sort of arrayctrl where each row contains different widgets that can be manipulated easily.
Because I do not need a horizontal scroll I wonder if can be removed the horizontal bar.

Luigi
 
Read Message icon1.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to use droplist and switch
Next Topic: What way is best to implement Callback for GotFocus/LostFocus?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Oct 11 21:03:57 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.26144 seconds