U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Coffee corner » How's it going?
Re: How's it going? [message #41905 is a reply to message #41904] Wed, 05 February 2014 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Messages: 3464
Registered: August 2008
Senior Veteran
Hello cbpporter

Nice to see you again! Smile

In my case I use extensively U++ for professional projects. And some people in my organization is working with U++ so I am rather happy Smile.

Now I have few time to propose improvements. However I am testing a new thing that I hope to finish this year Rolling Eyes .


Best regards
IƱaki
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: What Operating System do U++ users work with?
Next Topic: Question about SVN tags
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 09 14:07:05 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.71886 seconds