U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » TopWindow&PopUp, TrayIcon » Crashing when using MenuBar's
Re: Crashing when using MenuBar's [message #43580 is a reply to message #43380] Sat, 06 September 2014 19:29 Go to previous message
crydev is currently offline  crydev
Messages: 151
Registered: October 2012
Location: Netherlands
Experienced Member
Thanks Mirek and koldo,

I have been testing and developing my project for a longer time, upgraded to a newer version of U++ in the meantime. I haven't seen the problem again and I wasn't able to reproduce the error. I think I will let this go because the chance of occuring is very small. Maybe I even already fixed it without acknowledgement.

Thanks,
crydev
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [Bug/please explain] TopWindow.Execute in loop
Next Topic: Function holding a static TopWindow. Is it safe?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 30 21:07:07 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00835 seconds