U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Coffee corner » Windows 10 is coming; will you give it a try?
Re: Windows 10 is coming; will you give it a try? [message #45933 is a reply to message #44854] Thu, 28 January 2016 11:14 Go to previous message
Giorgio is currently offline  Giorgio
Messages: 218
Registered: August 2015
Experienced Member
I already did. I installed ultimate++ 2015.2 version (that is portable, so just unzip it somewhere in your filesystem) with visual studio 2015. I had a minor problem due to the location of the MyApps directory: if I placed it outside the install directory I had some problems with the recognition of the libraries. Most of the problem came from the new c++ 11 compiler, but so far everything is fixed. To date (about a week since I installed win10) no problem at all with theide and the operating system. I do not manage big projects though.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: upp-x11-src-9360.tar.gz typo on domake
Next Topic: Broken links on ultimatepp.org?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Sep 29 01:44:33 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00515 seconds