U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » why the ctrl does`t have HWND?
Re: why the ctrl does`t have HWND? [message #46403 is a reply to message #46400] Thu, 05 May 2016 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Lance is currently offline  Lance
Messages: 656
Registered: March 2007
Contributor
You're welcome.

I wasn't quite sure if it's good for your purpose as I noticed every time the popup is closed and reopen, a new HWND will be created. I was thinking if it can be remedied by another Ctrl member function PopupHWND or something like that. Gad it satifies your need already.

 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: DropList color is the same when editable or not
Next Topic: ColumnList clipping problem
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 09:31:36 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00793 seconds