U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » Repgen package (Compilation issue)
Re: Repgen package [message #47631 is a reply to message #47630] Sat, 18 February 2017 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Messages: 1119
Registered: September 2012
Location: Poland, Kraków
Senior Contributor
Hello,

Currently, I am working on Linux machine - so everything compiles fine. Can you try with MinGW and make clean build with MSVC? Moreover, you could try to update your version of upp to the latest stable build - hope you are working on that version.

I would like to inform you that I committed changes related to compilation error to trunk.

Sincerely,
Klugier


U++ - one framework to rule them all.

[Updated on: Sat, 18 February 2017 22:47]

Report message to a moderator

 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Google Mock - now available at bazaar
Next Topic: Added Google Test
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 08 07:56:02 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01076 seconds