U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » [SOLVED] Control4U_demo cannot close ? (Under Linux, I cannot close the Control4U Demo window...)
Re: Control4U_demo cannot close ? [message #48312 is a reply to message #48256] Mon, 19 June 2017 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
jibe is currently offline  jibe
Messages: 294
Registered: February 2007
Location: France
Experienced Member
Hi Koldo,

Thanks for your help Smile

No, no threads in my app... In fact, the problem was the use of Refresh() in 2 Ctrls that I wrote, making a loop : One was calling Refresh() making the other to consider that it changed, so it called Refresh(), making the first to consider that it changed and had to call Refresh() ! It was well done before, but I did a (too) quick change recently...
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: JobQueue: A simple and programmable job/queue model.
Next Topic: Added SysExec package
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 10 04:56:49 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00707 seconds