U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » switching to plan B tomorrow: linux instead of MinGW
Re: switching to plan B SOLVED: linux instead of MinGW [message #49552 is a reply to message #49542] Wed, 28 February 2018 06:32 Go to previous message
mtdew3q is currently offline  mtdew3q
Messages: 181
Registered: July 2010
Location: Upstate, NY (near Canada)
Experienced Member

Hi-

Hooray... I just got MinGW to work with postgresql tutorial.

One thing that I found is that the combobox that says whether it is 32 or 64 ming will reset itself without asking permission.

You have to have it set right in build methods AND the combo box.

Well, anyway... Now I know minGW can do postgreSQL. I will switch to firebird next to check that out in MinGW.

thx. -
mtdew3q

[Updated on: Thu, 01 March 2018 02:32]

Report message to a moderator

 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: diagnostic ldd printout of my pg.exe program - postgresql
Next Topic: Other Compiller
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Sep 29 01:44:53 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03482 seconds