U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » Package "Painter"
Re: Package "Painter" [message #50320 is a reply to message #50309] Tue, 18 September 2018 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
pvictor is currently offline  pvictor
Messages: 75
Registered: December 2015
Member
Hi Honza,

Are you sure that by just adding Painter to CtrlCore.upp and NOT using any specific functions from it, you can improve the look of app?
I compiled two versions of one application, with and without Painter, made screenshots and compared them in GIMP at high magnification.
They are identical pixel to pixel. I even changed the size of system default font and applications zoomed. Again no difference.
The only difference is the size of applications.
So, I'm afraid that simple adding Painter only adds 100 KB of unused code.

Best regards,
Victor
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: I can't to build exe-file from default package.
Next Topic: Exe name depending on flags
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Oct 05 12:20:38 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00992 seconds