U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » ScatterDraw & ScatterCtrl » [solved] ScatterCtrl: program access to the "Measures" ? (Need to set per axis min/max and major unit, no clue how to)
[solved] Re: ScatterCtrl: program access to the "Measures" ? [message #52679 is a reply to message #52678] Sun, 10 November 2019 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
xrysf03 is currently offline  xrysf03
Messages: 43
Registered: November 2018
Location: CZ
Member
Hello Koldo,

yes I do... and, oops, I'm probably home already Smile I must've been way sleepy yesterday.

I've just spotted:

  • the "x0" and "delta X" attribute to ScatterCtrl::AddSeries() Smile which sure does help with the scaling along the X axis
  • ScatterCtrl::SetMinRange(x,y) and ScatterCtrl::SetMaxRange(x,y)
  • ScatterCtrl::SetMinXmin(x), ScatterCtrl::SetMinYmin(y), ScatterCtrl::SetMaxXmax(x), ScatterCtrl::SetMaxYmax(y),
  • ScatterCtrl::SetMajorUnits(x,y) == meaning major unit/tick/grid along axis x and y
  • ScatterCtrl::SetMinUnits(x,y) == meaning minor unit/tick/grid?

I guess I have all that I need Smile
Apologies for the stupid question.

Frank
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Compilation of ScatterDraw cause warnings
Next Topic: Remove a Surf from a ScatterDraw
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Oct 06 21:23:58 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01115 seconds