U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » ScatterDraw & ScatterCtrl » [solved] ScatterCtrl: program access to the "Measures" ? (Need to set per axis min/max and major unit, no clue how to)
Re: [solved] ScatterCtrl: program access to the "Measures" ? [message #52732 is a reply to message #52730] Thu, 14 November 2019 14:50 Go to previous message
xrysf03 is currently offline  xrysf03
Messages: 43
Registered: November 2018
Location: CZ
Member
@Oblivion: thanks for the pointers to your pieces Surprised) I'll take a look, although I suspect in advance that I'll probably just try to implement a single thread to do stuff in the background. I don't really need a "farm of grunts", because I have just a single radio anyway. Handing over the results to a superior thread (pass objects by reference into a queue atomically, or some such) might come in handy though - it will save me some learning of the basic locking primitives, if I want to be lazy Smile
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Compilation of ScatterDraw cause warnings
Next Topic: Remove a Surf from a ScatterDraw
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Oct 07 19:56:06 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.46233 seconds