U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Coffee corner » Using of GIT instead of SVN for Upp development
Re: Using of GIT instead of SVN for Upp development [message #55492 is a reply to message #55470] Sun, 15 November 2020 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Novo is currently offline  Novo
Messages: 1433
Registered: December 2006
Ultimate Contributor
mirek wrote on Sat, 14 November 2020 07:00

I will consider it. However, I think "breaking up" svn now seems like a bit better strategy.

Mirek

This is entirely up to you Rolling Eyes
I just tried to help. Git is not an ideal system. I'd say is much worse than Mercurial, but unfortunately almost everybody is using it, and even worse than that, pretty much all developed VCS tools are developed for Git. Sad


Regards,
Novo
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Looking for a name for U++ distributed ecosystem
Next Topic: Open_CV
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Oct 11 02:43:36 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00759 seconds