U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » UppHub
Re: Uppiverse [message #55674 is a reply to message #55614] Sun, 29 November 2020 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
I have added the critical feature: If on start there is a missing package, theide now searches UppHub for it.

For testing, I have also created the first "real" repo: https://github.com/mirek-fidler/urr

The root hub was moved here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ultimatepp/ultimatepp/mast er/upphub.root - I guess it will stay there...

I guess now it is functional and ready for testing and finetuning...
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: NetBSD support
Next Topic: Want to use CLANG with MSBT64 toolchain
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Oct 11 00:32:07 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02077 seconds