U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » UppHub
Re: Uppiverse [message #55934 is a reply to message #55755] Tue, 05 January 2021 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Xemuth is currently offline  Xemuth
Messages: 387
Registered: August 2018
Location: France
Senior Member
Maybe I'm totally late (almost 1 month from last post) but from my computer, it work fine.
I can Install/Uninstall package. I changed the directory of UppHub, worked fine too. The README button not working yet.

@Mirek, do you have design idea for the UppHub Window ?
have you planned to add a button to Open UppHub when being in the assembly window ?
have you planned to add a button to Open UppHub when being on TheIDE ?
https://i.imgur.com/1ctKBXC.png
Don't joke on it, I have done it in 3 min Laughing
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: NetBSD support
Next Topic: Want to use CLANG with MSBT64 toolchain
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Oct 11 04:27:00 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00998 seconds