U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » Problem with PolyXml (Bazaar : Control4U)
Re: Problem with PolyXml [message #56369 is a reply to message #56367] Sun, 28 February 2021 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
BioBytes wrote on Sat, 27 February 2021 17:05
Hi Mirek,

Here is the link to my Upp installation (Out and bin directories and theide.exe have been deleted)

https:// drive.google.com/file/d/1ZEe-FtXUdek5en3rXqMICJPuuxaIPVFW/vi ew?usp=sharing

I do not know whether you need to check my projet source (IVDManager) for which I have the problem of SysExec missing files. Let me know and I will post it the same way. Smile

Thank you very much for considering this issue

Looking forward to hearing from you
Biobytes


Ah, sorry. I have confused SysInfo and SysExec. You are correct, we probably should add SysExec.

Mirek
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Bazaar/STEM4U: Added Butterworth filter
Next Topic: Are there any video controls that are not deprecated?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 30 11:15:30 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.12877 seconds