U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » 2022.1
Re: 2022.1 [message #58341 is a reply to message #58340] Sun, 01 May 2022 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
renyiyuan is currently offline  renyiyuan
Messages: 7
Registered: May 2021
Promising Member
Sorry, I did not clarify it clearly.
I tried to install the dependencies manually according to the install file. The pkg-config package in the manjaro repository is named as "pkgconf" but there are several other packages including "pkgconfig" in their names. I think its a typo and may cause failture. The pkgconf package provides two bin files: pkg-config and pkgconf, pkg-config is just a symbol link to the new pkgconf.
 
Read Message
Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 2022.1rc3
Next Topic: namespace agnostic layouts refactored
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 08 04:52:03 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00900 seconds