U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Core » GetSmartTextSize() fails with QTF text
Re: GetSmartTextSize() fails with QTF text [message #61509 is a reply to message #61483] Thu, 27 February 2025 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Didier is currently offline  Didier
Messages: 740
Registered: November 2008
Location: France
Contributor
Hello Mirek,

I think I found something interesting: when compiling in "verbose", all paths to UppHub packages get included although I have only included one in my application package dependencies.

So if I have same packages present in UppHub and in another nest (both nests present in nest config paths) ... things will probably get nasty
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Stream Load serialization fired twice
Next Topic: SSL.h
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Oct 11 16:33:17 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01148 seconds