U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » Draw, Display, Images, Bitmaps, Icons » DrawImage with XOR undefined
Re: DrawImage with XOR undefined [message #9134 is a reply to message #9120] Wed, 18 April 2007 16:35 Go to previous message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
Messages: 415
Registered: February 2007
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Senior Member
Thanks again Mirek,

I'll try keeping a list of the Nodes so I can access their ctrls and tell them to draw and if that doesnt work I'll try the popup window. After all this I now have a more general question but I'll start a new thread.

Cheers and thanks for helping me work through this,

Nick
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to import iml from other class?
Next Topic: from window to image
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 02 16:48:19 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.20240 seconds