U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ SQL » Can I use Upp::Oracle8 connect to Oracle10?
icon7.gif  Re: Can I use Upp::Oracle8 connect to Oracle10? [message #9243 is a reply to message #6083] Mon, 23 April 2007 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Sbleck is currently offline  Sbleck
Messages: 16
Registered: April 2007
Location: Brazil
Promising Member
Hi,

Quote:


Well, all of my money are from connecting Oracle8 to Oracle 10



Fortunately, I choosed a good environment. Having Oracle access through U++ was a very good thing, when looking for performance...

Quote:


ASSERT in Fetch usually indicates SQL error. Not 100% sure now, but I think that semicolon can produce it.

In any case, use sql.SetTrace() in debug mode to find out what is wrong with your SQL.



And, if you could add more details about using sql.SetTrace, should be very appreciated, also...

Sven
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Postgres and CurrVal
Next Topic: Linux Oracle UPP
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Sep 29 12:16:01 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00938 seconds