U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » strange looking window
Re: strange looking window [message #9373 is a reply to message #9371] Thu, 03 May 2007 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
bitsun is currently offline  bitsun
Messages: 12
Registered: March 2007
Location: Germany
Promising Member
I think I found out the reason, but dont know how to fix it.

When I build the static library with object files ,I got following warnings

CtrlLib.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found; archive member will be inaccessible
CtrlCore.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found; archive member will be inaccessible

The warnings are probably the reason why I got such strange window
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Problem with ScrollContainer...
Next Topic: Couldn't enable LLOG in X11Wnd.cpp
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 10 04:11:19 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00704 seconds