Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » Index page translation
Re: Index page translation [message #26512 is a reply to message #26510] Fri, 07 May 2010 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chickenk is currently offline  chickenk
Experienced Member
Koldo,

I know that not all french pages are linked in the index page, but it's not the problem I explain.

For example, look at http://ultimatepp.org/www$uppweb$examples$fr-fr.html : The text introducing the reference examples between the two tables is missing, though the text is in the file www.tpp/reference$fr-fr.tpp. And the www.tpp/reference$fr-fr.tppi was not added but should be.

Do you understand better?

Lionel
Re: Index page translation [message #26513 is a reply to message #26512] Fri, 07 May 2010 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
chickenk wrote on Fri, 07 May 2010 11:42

Koldo,

I know that not all french pages are linked in the index page, but it's not the problem I explain.

For example, look at http://ultimatepp.org/www$uppweb$examples$fr-fr.html : The text introducing the reference examples between the two tables is missing, though the text is in the file www.tpp/reference$fr-fr.tpp. And the www.tpp/reference$fr-fr.tppi was not added but should be.

Do you understand better?

Lionel

Yes. It is fixed now.

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Index page translation [message #26806 is a reply to message #26463] Sun, 30 May 2010 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Veteran
Hello all

Thank you for your strong support!

New languages are included in web and translation authors are now here: http://www.ultimatepp.org/app$ide$About$en-us.html.

Jan Dolinár, Zsolt Debre, Anton Aleshkevich, Lionel Orry and 黃俊達 (Kasome) have done a nice job and now we are more international than ever Smile. Just click in index and see the footer...

However I do know Smile that very great U++ supporters native language is Italian, German, Simplified Chinese or Arab just to count some important languages like yours.

If you would have some minutes, do not be shy and include index page translation directly to web or just here. PM is not bad too Rolling Eyes. Other colleagues have done it.

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Index page translation [message #26934 is a reply to message #26806] Thu, 10 June 2010 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Veteran
Added index page Simplified Chinese translation thanks to 谢威扬 (Bonami).

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Index page translation [message #27161 is a reply to message #26471] Tue, 29 June 2010 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Veteran
andrei_natanael wrote on Wed, 05 May 2010 16:04

Hello
About index page, i think some links are redundant, they appear in both sections "Getting Started" and "Users". IMO Overview and Comparison should be removed from User section and remain only in Getting Started section because a user of U++ doesn't read overview and comparison every time but only first time when he start with U++

Done Smile.

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Index page translation [message #32172 is a reply to message #27161] Fri, 29 April 2011 07:53 Go to previous message
Senior Veteran
German translation kindly provided by kohait.

Best regards
Iñaki
Previous Topic: No links on functions/widgets lists
Next Topic: other languages corner in the forum ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:43:36 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00981 seconds