Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » OS Problems etc., Win32, POSIX, MacOS, FreeBSD, X11 etc » Package Problem with Ubuntu 7.04
Package Problem with Ubuntu 7.04 [message #10827] Wed, 01 August 2007 01:57 Go to next message
michael is currently offline  michael
Experienced Member
I'm just testing ultimate++ with Ubuntu 7.04.

The Installation went fine, but when i try to compile a project which i'm developing with windows i got a problem that none of the included packages like CtrlLib, Sql, SqlCtrl and MySql were found.

When i click on one of these packages there is no content within.

The Compilelog looks like this:
/home/michael/Backup/USB-STICK/Entwicklung/UPP/prohibisZA/mainwindow.h:10:29: error: CtrlLib/CtrlLib.h: No su
	ch file or directory
/home/michael/Backup/USB-STICK/Entwicklung/UPP/prohibisZA/mainwindow.h:11:29: error: SqlCtrl/SqlCtrl.h: No su
	ch file or directory
/home/michael/Backup/USB-STICK/Entwicklung/UPP/prohibisZA/mainwindow.h:12:25: error: MySQL/MySQL.h: No such f
	ile or directory
/home/michael/Backup/USB-STICK/Entwicklung/UPP/prohibisZA/mainwindow.h:18:22: error: Draw/iml.h: No such file
	 or directory
In file included from /home/michael/upp/out/prohibisZA/GCC.Debug.Gui.Main.Shared/$blitz.cpp:35:
/home/michael/Backup/USB-STICK/Entwicklung/UPP/prohibisZA/helpdialog.cpp:10:30: error: Core/topic_group.h: No
	 such file or directory

And when i click on my main-package to add a package i can only choose my own packages, not the upp-packages.

Anyone who knows the problem?

[Updated on: Wed, 01 August 2007 02:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Package Problem with Ubuntu 7.04 [message #10830 is a reply to message #10827] Wed, 01 August 2007 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr_ped is currently offline  mr_ped
Experienced Contributor
Search for the uppsrc directory on disks
(I think you are working from USB stick? the the USB-STICK/Entwicklung/UPP/ contains uppsrc or does you have it installed inside system (/usr/shared/upp ??? I'm not sure) )

After you know where your uppsrc is, check the assembly settings (Set main package -> right click in left pane on your assembly with your application -> Edit Assembly -> Package nests should contain the USB-STICK directory *AND* uppsrc path too.
(like "C:\upp\examples;C:\upp\uppsrc")
Re: Package Problem with Ubuntu 7.04 [message #10836 is a reply to message #10827] Wed, 01 August 2007 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Experienced Member
Thanks alot, this works.
Re: Package Problem with Ubuntu 7.04 [message #10838 is a reply to message #10836] Wed, 01 August 2007 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Experienced Member
... and another problem.

I have MySql-Server installed on my system and added this path into the Build-Method:

INCLUDE : /usr/include/mysql
LIB: /usr/lib/mysql

I get these errors when compiling my project.

mainmenu.cpp
In file included from /home/michael/Backup/USB-STICK/Entwicklung/UPP/prohibisZA/mainmenu.cpp:7:
/home/michael/Backup/USB-STICK/Entwicklung/UPP/prohibisZA/mainwindow.h:12:25: error: MySQL/MySQL.h: No such file or directory
/home/michael/Backup/USB-STICK/Entwicklung/UPP/prohibisZA/mainwindow.h:47: Fehler: »MySqlSession« bezeichnet keinen Typ

On my Windows-System i installed MySql-Server with Developer-Addons. What do i have to install on Linux to get this running?
Re: Package Problem with Ubuntu 7.04 [message #10839 is a reply to message #10838] Wed, 01 August 2007 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
just a guess:
mysql-server, mysql-client, mysql-common and libmysqlclient through synaptic
Re: Package Problem with Ubuntu 7.04 [message #10852 is a reply to message #10827] Wed, 01 August 2007 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Experienced Member
Just checked my installed packages, but they're all installed.

Another hint?
Re: Package Problem with Ubuntu 7.04 [message #10860 is a reply to message #10852] Wed, 01 August 2007 18:14 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
It rather seems it is unable to find MySql.h of MySql U++ package...

Mirek
Previous Topic: NTL bench on XP64 - Just for info
Next Topic: BSDs: Is there "int get_nprocs (void)"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:17:25 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00998 seconds