Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ TheIDE and Library: Releases and ChangeLogs » Altered build process - error marks postoponed after build finished
Altered build process - error marks postoponed after build finished [message #10886] Thu, 02 August 2007 14:29 Go to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Recently I become dissatisfied with build speed in cases when most or all things are up-to-date. Just listing of all ide packages without any compiling on my desktop took nearly 2.5s.

Investigating the issue, I have found the cause to be call of "SetErrorEditor();" call after the build of each package (this is supposed to mark errors in the current file).

I have "fixed" the issue by simply removing this call, leaving just one after all building is finished.
Re: Altered build process - error marks postoponed after build finished [message #10890 is a reply to message #10886] Thu, 02 August 2007 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zardos is currently offline  Zardos
Thanks,

I still think It would be better to remove my halfe baken markers with the remove markers patch I submitted sometime, ago.
I would still like to have these kind of markers, unfortunatel I still see no simple way to fix all the problems they have with the current architecture.

Perhaps I will give it another try in the future. But currently I use my spare time on a layout manager and related to this to the "GetMinSize", "GetStdSize" patch...

- Ralf
Re: Altered build process - error marks postoponed after build finished [message #10892 is a reply to message #10890] Thu, 02 August 2007 22:22 Go to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

Hi Zardos.
I know you wanted me to remove them, but I got used to it for good Smile I think current version is ok even if it doesn't fully support undo operation.

[Updated on: Thu, 02 August 2007 22:27]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: CPU_Cores
Next Topic: SqlExp operator | now produces correct output for PostgreSQL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:30:59 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.15701 seconds