Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » Why no SetKbdDelay? :) I'm missing something aren't I..
Why no SetKbdDelay? :) I'm missing something aren't I.. [message #11287] Fri, 31 August 2007 04:16 Go to next message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
I just implemented a "delete" function for my GIS style app but the problem is it deletes lots of points rather than the one I intend. I want it to repeat if I keep my finger on it but at present I really have to tap the delete key very quickly to only delete the one object.

Now I realise I could check the time interval between deletes in my HotKey handler but am intrigued as to why there is a Get but not Set for keyboard delay? I can't really think of a use for Get but I have a use for Set.

Nick
Re: Why no SetKbdDelay? :) I'm missing something aren't I.. [message #11288 is a reply to message #11287] Fri, 31 August 2007 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
This sounds very weird - keyboard repeat speed is system setting. How is possible that it makes no problem in other application (like holding Delete in theide text editor)?
Re: Why no SetKbdDelay? :) I'm missing something aren't I.. [message #11291 is a reply to message #11288] Fri, 31 August 2007 17:02 Go to previous message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
Please disregard, it was nothing to do with keyboard delay.

I should sleep at night rather than working late and becoming confused Embarassed Smile

Thanks for the answer though.
Previous Topic: Bug in AddColumn of ArrayCtrl
Next Topic: 2 Minor drawing bugs with fixes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:05:04 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01056 seconds