Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ TheIDE and Library: Releases and ChangeLogs » fixex QuickTabs incorrect tab highlighting...
fixex QuickTabs incorrect tab highlighting... [message #11527] Sun, 16 September 2007 17:35 Go to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

..if active tab changes to the last visible tab.
Re: fixex QuickTabs incorrect tab highlighting... [message #11560 is a reply to message #11527] Mon, 17 September 2007 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
piratalp is currently offline  piratalp
Promising Member
I've not downloaded last dev version, but I would like to ask if there is any beginner sample for QuickTabs?? also, could it be integrated into CtrlLib? This last I'm asking because of chameleon, as you know I'm now making a ribbon skin and I can't chameleonize what's not included..

Regards
Re: fixex QuickTabs incorrect tab highlighting... [message #11565 is a reply to message #11560] Mon, 17 September 2007 20:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor

Well, there is no problem at all to move quicktabs to ctrllib but maybe better make it a "free" package. For now try to chamelonize it as it is now.
Re: fixex QuickTabs incorrect tab highlighting... [message #11624 is a reply to message #11565] Wed, 19 September 2007 19:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Promising Member
unodgs wrote on Mon, 17 September 2007 15:06

Well, there is no problem at all to move quicktabs to ctrllib but maybe better make it a "free" package. For now try to chamelonize it as it is now.

1. I have no clue how it works, that's why I'm asking for a beginners sample / tuto.

2. I stated I can't chameleonize what's not SURELY included in EVERY gui app, if I #include <ide/QuickTabs/QuickTabs.h> and do some stuff with its style in any chameleon skin file then I'm FORCING to include it, that's why I'm asking to move it to CtrlLib. OTOH I launched theide & opened ide main package, then wrote QuickTabs:: and saw there is no QuickTabs::style nor QuickTabs::DefaultStyle(), so it seems it currently renders all things in a static harcoded way..
Re: fixex QuickTabs incorrect tab highlighting... [message #11626 is a reply to message #11624] Wed, 19 September 2007 20:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor

Quote:

1. I have no clue how it works, that's why I'm asking for a beginners sample / tuto.

Ok, I'll prepare a reference for new dev
Quote:

2. I stated I can't chameleonize what's not SURELY included in EVERY gui app, if I #include <ide/QuickTabs/QuickTabs.h> and do some stuff with its style in any chameleon skin file then I'm FORCING to include it, that's why I'm asking to move it to CtrlLib. OTOH I launched theide & opened ide main package, then wrote QuickTabs:: and saw there is no QuickTabs::style nor QuickTabs::DefaultStyle(), so it seems it currently renders all things in a static harcoded way..

Yes, quick tabs use their own rendering "system", In fact there is only one method you need to change QuickTabs::DrawTab. Now it uses bitmaps from QuickTabs.iml, but you can refeactor it to support upp themes.
Re: fixex QuickTabs incorrect tab highlighting... [message #11629 is a reply to message #11626] Wed, 19 September 2007 20:43 Go to previous message
Promising Member
Quote:

Yes, quick tabs use their own rendering "system", In fact there is only one method you need to change QuickTabs::DrawTab. Now it uses bitmaps from QuickTabs.iml, but you can refeactor it to support upp themes.

Ok, I can with some time & patience, but chameleonizing it will need to create a ChQuickTabsStyle and have to reference it inside customized skins srcs (like ribbon one) and it will force to include the package in final app..

Regards
Previous Topic: EditField::NullText now has variant with Font parameter
Next Topic: Little useful function (esp. for chameleon :)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:45:34 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03798 seconds