Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » A question about packages
A question about packages [message #11836] Thu, 27 September 2007 13:25 Go to next message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Ultimate Contributor
I'm makina a small app that converts an existing library (OpenCASCADE) to TheIDE package format, separating modules and so.
As the lib is huge (15.000+ include files) this can't be done by hand in short time.
The question is about UPP files and package usages :

If package A uses package B and package B uses package C, do I need tell package A (in his UPP file) that he uses package C or is done automatically ? In tha latter case I'd avoid to make an huge recursive scan of all include files....

Regards

Max

[Updated on: Thu, 27 September 2007 13:26]

Report message to a moderator

Re: A question about packages [message #11838 is a reply to message #11836] Thu, 27 September 2007 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr_ped is currently offline  mr_ped
Experienced Contributor
automatically
Re: A question about packages [message #11840 is a reply to message #11838] Thu, 27 September 2007 14:30 Go to previous message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Ultimate Contributor
mr_ped wrote on Thu, 27 September 2007 13:44

automatically

Thanks.... I rode something about 'packages used directly OR indirectly', so the question.

Ciao

Max
Previous Topic: problem with compilation/linking - Duplicate .cpp file in single package
Next Topic: Problem with breakpoint using GCC and UBUNTU 7.04
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:33:56 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01832 seconds