Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Strange behaviour of the query option of TheIDE
Strange behaviour of the query option of TheIDE [message #11883] Sat, 29 September 2007 19:17 Go to next message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
Hi,
The query option is acting wierdly. Sometimes it reads the selected header and,sometimes it does nothing (I've tested on U++ headers too). Is there a bug or could it broken? I'm currently using 709-dev1 , but it was all the same with 708dev-b2.

And I have one more thing to ask. When I doubleclick on the classes of the query pane (when it works well), it lists the methods/members of the class, but I can't go back up to the namespace. there is nothinh like "go up" or "go back" button/menu. Is there a way to do that? I'm tired of querying again and again, just because I can't go back one level up in the namespace.

Re: Strange behaviour of the query option of TheIDE [message #11896 is a reply to message #11883] Sun, 30 September 2007 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
What do exactly mean by "going back one level namespace"?

Mirek
Re: Strange behaviour of the query option of TheIDE [message #11900 is a reply to message #11896] Sun, 30 September 2007 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
I mean I can't go back into global namespace. Is there a ctrl key for this:

When I doubleclick on, let's say ::DockableCtrl, I can't go back to global namespace.

index.php?t=getfile&id=754&private=0

[Updated on: Sun, 30 September 2007 16:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Strange behaviour of the query option of TheIDE [message #11901 is a reply to message #11900] Sun, 30 September 2007 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
How can I go back or up? (without requerying every time)

index.php?t=getfile&id=755&private=0

Re: Strange behaviour of the query option of TheIDE [message #11918 is a reply to message #11901] Mon, 01 October 2007 11:34 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Well, first of all, you do not need to double-click it....

Other than that, right now I am a bit reluctant to improve this. I feel that the whole concept should be refactored. I plan to make this the main goal for the next 6 months...

Mirek
Previous Topic: Very first impressions and.... [FEATURE REQUESTS]
Next Topic: Help<->code switch key [FEATURE REQUEST]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:13:44 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01493 seconds