Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ TheIDE and Library: Releases and ChangeLogs » TheIDE i18n - export .tr file
TheIDE i18n - export .tr file [message #12804] Sun, 18 November 2007 15:41 Go to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
TheIDE has a new function that should simplify translating - it is now able to export translation files (same format at the one obtained using the commandline).

Also, special package AllForI18n simply uses all uppsrc packages, so translating process now involves just loading this package, using new export feature, submitting file in the forum.

When new uppdev is released, I would like to ask all translators (or potential translators..) to go through the process and update the translations to the new U++ version.

Mirek
Re: TheIDE i18n - export .tr file [message #13221 is a reply to message #12804] Sun, 23 December 2007 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Werner is currently offline  Werner
Experienced Member
luzr wrote on Sun, 18 November 2007 15:41

When new uppdev is released, I would like to ask all translators (or potential translators..) to go through the process and update the translations to the new U++ version.

Mirek

The updated (bug-fixed and completed) DEDE-tr file is attached.

Werner
Re: TheIDE i18n - export .tr file [message #13240 is a reply to message #13221] Tue, 25 December 2007 10:55 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Werner wrote on Sun, 23 December 2007 09:55

luzr wrote on Sun, 18 November 2007 15:41

Mirek

The updated (bug-fixed and completed) DEDE-tr file is attached.

Werner

Thanks, applied.

Mirek
Previous Topic: GTK chameleon skin improvements
Next Topic: Linux improvements
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:15:49 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01171 seconds