Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » Bug in GridCtrl's WhenLeftDouble?
Bug in GridCtrl's WhenLeftDouble? [message #13236] Mon, 24 December 2007 14:59 Go to next message
Werner is currently offline  Werner
Experienced Member
I'm using 712-dev1 with MSC9 on Windows XP.

The tutorial Grid01 doesn't work for me. Whenever I "double-left-click" on a cell it goes into edit mode and does not display an info-box as expected.

OTOH replacing "WhenLeftDouble" with "WhenLeftClick" or "WhenEnter" works fine.

Werner

Re: Bug in GridCtrl's WhenLeftDouble? [message #13238 is a reply to message #13236] Mon, 24 December 2007 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

Thanks for reporting this. I'll check this out.
Re: Bug in GridCtrl's WhenLeftDouble? [message #13239 is a reply to message #13238] Mon, 24 December 2007 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

Ok. I checked this. There is no error. Grid01 is actually connected with GridCtrl tutorial and it reflects tutorial's last stage. I mean you have to comments Edit()'s...
grid.AddColumn("Name");//.Edit(name);
grid.AddColumn("Age");//.Edit(age);

.. to make WhenLeftDouble work as you expect. WhenLeftDouble is called only if double clicked cell is not binded to any edit control.
Re: Bug in GridCtrl's WhenLeftDouble? [message #13246 is a reply to message #13239] Tue, 25 December 2007 22:40 Go to previous message
Werner is currently offline  Werner
Experienced Member
unodgs wrote on Mon, 24 December 2007 23:14

Ok. I checked this. There is no error. Grid01 is actually connected with GridCtrl tutorial and it reflects tutorial's last stage. I mean you have to comments Edit()'s...
grid.AddColumn("Name");//.Edit(name);
grid.AddColumn("Age");//.Edit(age);

.. to make WhenLeftDouble work as you expect. WhenLeftDouble is called only if double clicked cell is not binded to any edit control.

Sure! You are right. Works fine. I simply didn't read till the end of the tutorial. Apologies!.

Werner
Previous Topic: The DataPusher(?) does not show up
Next Topic: mouse-event on arrayctrl-header
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:07:09 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01743 seconds